Loud Sound GH
Loud Sound GH is music blog targeting young artistes in Ghana, and across Africa. We share legal download links of their songs, put out press releases, updates on music concerts and album reviews. Loud Sound GH also shares the most trending news in the entertainment world. We are the new era of online music blog and the biggest platform for up and coming artistes.

Award-winning Highlife Artiste; Bisa Kdei, Ticked Medikal as ‘Best New Artiste’

0 182

Multiple award-winning Ghanaian highlife artiste; Bisa Kdei, yesterday (8th January 2017) ticked young rap star Medikal as the “Best New Artiste” of the year.

Most Ghanaians; if not all of them, have seen the great impact Medikal made in the Ghanaian music scene last year (2016). He has been the talk of the country since his first release for the year, and from then, it has been hits upon hits. The amazing thing about Medikal’s appearance in the music scene is that, he wasn’t making waves with just one hit song, but a bunch of them!

Bisa Kdei, a renowned Highlife artiste, yesterday, posted a picture of Medikal on Instagram with the caption “Hands down @amgmedikal New artiste of the year” and this could only mean that just like many Ghanaians and industry players in Ghana, he has seen the unprecedented appearance by the young rap star and the significant contribution he has made to the music scene.

In a survey conducted by Loud Sound GH on social media, 90% of the people are confident Medikal is the “Best New Artiste” and the remaining 10% thinks he has a bigger chance but the decision lies in the hands of the award organizing committee. To us, Medikal deserves that spot and the evidence is all over our faces. What do you think? Leave your comments below…

Hands down @amgmedikal New artiste of the year πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

A photo posted by 10th Feb. New York CONCERT (@bisakdei) on

Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue on this website, you will be providing your consent to our use of cookies.