Channel O and Forbes Africa Listed The Top 10 Most Bankable Artistes In Africa.
Channel O and Forbes Africa released the list of the Top 10 most Bankable artistes in Africa… These artistes are rated according to endorsement value, popularity, show rates, sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presence, Influence and many other factors…
Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie appeared as number 8 out of 10 on this list, along side other renowned artistes Africa should be proud of! I will say its a great news for Ghanaians and fans of Sarkodie… I guess the young man is making a remarkable impact in Africa and the world! Check the full list below…
1. AKON – CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste
2. DON JAZZY – Producer. CEO Mavin Records, Influential producer, MTN, Samsung and Loyal Milk endorsement. D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay Z on production credit
3. P SQUARE – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly private jet…
4. D’BANJ – Music Artiste. International music brand, G.O.O.D. Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal
5. WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaboration, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
6. 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. 10million disc and at least 7million digital sale, multiple ambassador, one campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist – 2face foundation
7. ANSELMO RALPH – Music Artiste Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Angola prince, Perfume line, clothing label, multi million dollar tour bus, Sony artist.
8. SARKODIE – Rapper. Presidential youth ambassador Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana.
9. ICE PRINCE – Music Artiste. Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani foundation.
10. BANKY W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award winner (Published 01-September 2013)