Archiles Puts Forth His Debut Mixtape, "Don’t Let D High Waste"…
Archiles is an urban lyrical head who solely adopts the culture of the Hip-hop cause through Hip-hop music in the true way to connect with various forms of people. He is a Diplomat by career who notions Rap/Hip-hop as his first love, and here’s his debut mix-tape aptly titled “Don’t Let D High Waste”.
The 14-track mix-tape was produced by 2 producers; Don Wielsy and Dah Bee [Underground Kings] in conjunction with RTC [RoofTop Crew] , which boasts of budding lyrical geniuses such as Giorgie McCoy [South African rave emcee], Sasha Sleek [female rapper and singer who was shortlisted amongst the fast rising music talent], and $py [a.k.a Young Ceasar, UK born emcee, joint CEO of the RoofTop music group, labelled Cyhper King in 2012]. These various emcees are currently working on dropping a group mix-tape sometimes this year.
“Don’t Let D High Waste” mix-tape possesses good quality songs such as “Money Train”, “Fresh On It”, “Where I Belong”, “Bad Guy” and “Dancing Shoes”; these songs are lyrically sound and are quite motivational in their own way with a good representation of what Hip-hop music should sound like. The mix-tape also poses party-oriented music such as “Sexy Mama” and “Eje Kan Mo”. ENJOY!!!
(Click on track to download or download full mixtape with cover art down the list)
- Archiles – DLDHW [Freestyle]
- Archiles – WHERE I BELONG
- Archiles ft. McCoy – HEY BABY
- Archiles – BAD GUY
- Archiles ft. De Philz – HAPPY HOUR
- Archiles – SKUNKING MAN
- Archiles ft. McCoy & $py – MONEY TRAIN
- Archiles ft. Young Blaise – SEXY MAMA
- Archiles ft. Sasha Sleek & $py – FRESH ON IT
- Archiles – DANCING SHOES
- Archiles – PUFFIN’ CHOKO [Freestyle]
- Archiles ft. Don – EJE KAN MO
- Archiles ft. $py – STREET ON FIRE
- Archiles – DLDHW [Freestyle 1.0]