Read This: EPHRAIM’S 100 BEATS PROJECT
Ephraim’s 100 is a project to support and help up and coming artistes. The basis of the project is to record a full-mastered song for a minimum of 100 acts throughout a period of a month. This novelty came up as a result of lots of calls and pleas from lots of new acts through social media and other platforms.
Procedure for selection:
In a bid to maintain the standards already set by Ephraim Musiq Studios, acts would be required to pick up a form for 10 cedis at various outlets, which they would have to complete and return with a demo CD.
The period for picking and completing forms will be 2 weeks after which the submitted forms and demos will be analyzed and acts short-listed. Management will then contact selected applicants to inform them on the recording schedules.
- Artistes are supposed to report to studio on time for recording sessions
- Money for recording (200 cedis) should be ready on or before the ﬁrst recording session
- Each artiste has a maximum recording session of 2hours a day and 5 recording sessions to ﬁnish the song
- No eating, drinking or smoking in the studio
- Artistes would not be allowed to sample any other song, all songs recorded should be original
Use of funds from projects:
Proceeds from the project will go to a management contract for two acts that will be picked based on a poll on Ephraim’s Facebook fan page. The contract will be over the period of 6 months and will include recording of 5 songs, a photo shoot and social media promotion